COVID-19 RESPONSE UPDATE
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Here’s what you should expect coming to church June 6 & 7:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME
- Check your temperature and the temperatures of everyone who will be coming with you. If anyone’s temp is over 100.4, please stay home.
- If you (or anyone at home) feel sick, please stay home.
- If you (or anyone at home) have had a cough, shortness of breath, or any of the COVID-19 symptoms within the last 24 hours, please stay home and contact your medical professional.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 but have not received the results, please stay home.
- If you are sick, DO NOT COME TO CHURCH. We will miss you, but we will all be grateful that you stayed home.
- Please go to the restroom BEFORE you leave home. Restrooms at church will be open, but capacity and cleaning will be limited.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Doors open 15 MINUTES prior to each service; please remain in your car until the doors open and maintain 6 ft of distance between your family and other families while you’re walking in.
- If you registered for FLOOR seating, you will come in through one of the covered entrances on either side of the Prayer Tower facing Lone Oak Rd.
- If you registered for the BALCONY, you will enter through the A-Wing or Chapel covered entrances. All other doors will remain locked.
- Follow posted signs and instructions of volunteer greeters and ushers who will help your family get seated in a pew with enough seating for your family. Families may sit together, but we have marked off alternate pews to help you maintain distance from other households.
MASKS & FACE COVERINGS
- When you arrive, you will pick up a nametag. Please wear it – especially if your face is covered.
- WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO WEAR A MASK. Bring your own cloth mask with you.
- All Church Staff will be wearing masks when interacting with people.
- If you are wearing a mask and begin to feel unwell, remove your mask and breathe normally. Medical Team volunteers will be available if you need them.
PRESCHOOL & CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
- There will be no childcare services in Preschool & Children’s Ministries during these Phase Two services.
- We will have activity packs available for young children.
- We encourage families to attend together, but you’ll need to make sure your kids can sit through the hour-long service. If they’re not able to do that, we suggest that mom and dad attend separate services.
- Each service will last 60 minutes. We will be disinfecting the Worship Center and lobbies following each service, so please exit the building within a few minutes of the service’s ending.
GRACE & PATIENCE
Please apply lots of grace and patience for one another as we walk through these strange days together. Being able to meet together is better than NOT meeting together, so let’s come in with gladness and thanksgiving and go out with joy, for these are the days the Lord has made.